DrummaTicks is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-03-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card to play drum patterns. You can also think of DrummaTicks as a very advanced metronome. If you can't afford a professional drum player willing to teach you the beat, then Drummaticks is probably the next best thing, at a much, much lower cost...
DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool, easy to use and less expensive to buy.
If you are a musician, whether you are a beginner or a pro, you know how important it is to be able to keep the beat, keep a steady tempo or play rhythmic patterns in synch with the tempo and with other musicians. Most music teachers will agree that one should practice ones instrument with a metronome; it is essential to the development of any learning musician. Now you could go out and buy a metronome but why do that? For the same price or less, you can get DrummaTicks, a drum machine that does everything a metronome does and a lot more!
And because DrummaTicks lets you play common drum patterns such as Rock, Disco, Samba etc, it is a lot more inspiring than the tic-toc of a metronome.
In addition to common metronome usage, drum player can also use DrummaTicks to learn complex rhythm patterns starting at a slow tempo, and slowly getting to faster tempos.
With DrummaTicks, you can:
- Play drum patterns at tempo ranging from 20 to 260 beats per minute.
- Create your own drum patterns or use a wide array of default ones.
- Change the number of beats per measure from 2 to 8.
- Set the beat subdivision to 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8. This is extremely useful when practicing 16th notes, triplets or other difficult note sequences.
- Become a better musician when you practice your instrument along drum patterns created with a choice of over 50 percussion sounds, keeping you inspired, jamming and practicing for longer periods of time.
- Become a faster playing musician when you practice with the built-in Speed Trainer.
DrummaTicks (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 4.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 251 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.